Monday, May 17, 2010

New Set on My Website

Just last week, I posted a blog entry about the C46 Imperial Tobacco set. Thanks to that post, I have added a set checklist and description to my website. If you'd like to be among the first to see it, you can read the new page here.

My main site, as always, is right at the top of the links section on this blog. I'm looking to add some more sets to the site in the future. Among the candidates: Obaks (as the site hosting me is Obaks.com), Allen & Ginter and '35 Schutter-Johnson. If you have anything you'd like to see, just drop me an email and I'll be happy to consider it.

In any case, any additions to the site will be mentioned right here, so feel free to follow this blog or add it as a favorite and come back to find out whenever something gets placed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment