Friday, April 8, 2011

Cool Vintage Card Videos

Occasionally on Fridays, I feature a "Q&A" section where I answer questions sent to me through my Vintage Baseball Cards website. Today's email is a little bit different:

"I came across your blog about the Topps '73 baseball cards. That's my favorite year.

Love your blog and appreciate the time that goes into it. I started using my old cards to do video blogs.  I've attached 2 of them, I thought you might enjoy them. I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how much I dig what you're doing.  Keep up the good work.
"

The two videos he made show me he's a man after my own heart. First, here's the one he did with 1973 Topps cards:



Some of the cards he pointed out are also mentioned in my blog. I will eventually get to them all.

Here's the other one, which shows off more cards of Cliff Johnson than I realized he had (warning: one word may be considered offensive. So keep your speaker volume down if you're at work):



Great stuff.

1 comment: