Friday, July 15, 2011

Late-Breaking News...I'll Be at The National

I've made a couple of deals and have been given the chance to make this year's National in Chicago. I love going to that show, since it gives me the chance to meet with great hobbyists and also with some long-time collecting friends. I even get the chance to talk face-to-face with friends I've made over the Internet and only knew as an avatar.

This year's National Sports Collectors' Convention is set for August 3-7 at the Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. For more info, here's the show's Website.

(Keeping in the spirit of this blog...here's the program from the first National ever held in Chicago. I'll show more of this in a few weeks.)

I'll be helping out at Irv Lerner's table (1012/1014), so if you're near, stop by when it isn't busy and chat. The photo on my blog is actually me, so I shouldn't be hard to locate.

If you're also setting up at the show and want to let my readers know you're there...leave a comment below with your table number (and readers...let those sellers know you read that info on my blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment